If you’re looking for superior grade composite rod, look no further than Cutting and Wear. Our composite rod range is considered to be the best in the industry. It certainly should be – we’ve been doing this for 40 years and have poured our experience and knowledge into creating it.
Our unique manufacturing process has evolved in line with innovation in tungsten carbide technology. The Cutting and Wear composite rod product range is backed by our ISO9000 quality system, providing you the assurance of using a quality product which meets the challenging demands that present down hole.
We offer a number of composite rod options and our dedicated team can help you decide which solution will work best for the job at hand.
- Steel cutting grades of tungsten carbide
- Sharp, angular and chunky fragments
- Made with high tensile brazing alloy
SupaCutt is a composite rod used for cutting applications and manufactured from tungsten carbide to produce high quality angled fragment. Available in a range of sizes and blended to optimise the packing density when laid.
- Ideal for stabilizers and other gauge protection products
- Rounded pieces of tungsten carbide for optimal wear resistance
- Consistent particle size for easy application
- Reduces grinding time
StarCutt & Sharkstooth
- Using our premium grade of tungsten carbide, CW6
- Provides very sharp and aggressive cutting structures
- Bespoke sintered WC formulated to maximise cutting profile
- Unique offering to QuickTip Licenses
These high performance composite rods use our renowned StarCutt and Sharkstooth inserts providing you with sharp aggressive cutting edges and the robustness required on crucial areas of your milling tool.