Cutting & Wear’s range of hardfacing equipment is complimented by a library of hardfacing consumables. Whatever your requirements are for hardfacing down hole tools, you can be rest assured that the right consumable is only a click away. Choose from a wide collection of items that are everyday essentials in the hardfacing process. From brazing rods, brazing flux, flexicoy and hardbanding we have it all, making your hardfacing journey a smooth one. Where required we can customise our consumables for your specific needs, speak to one of our team for further information.
Nickel Bronze Brazing Rod
- High strength UTS of 80,000 PSI, work hardening up to 100,000 PSI
- Securely holds tungsten carbide whilst cushioning from shocks
- High fluidity allows for ease of flow
- Flux coated rods available
Nickel Bronze brazing alloy is for use in laying inserts on heavy duty cutting mills or when laying a composite rod. It’s a high strength 10% nickel alloy, with a UTS of 80,000 PSI (avg) with a potential of work hardenable up to 100,000 PSI, making it well suited to this application.
Metal Spray Powder
- Designed to produce reliable bonds with tungsten carbide and TSP Xtreme
- Available with a blend of fused tungsten carbide
- Available in non-magnetic grades
- A range of hardness options available, from 20 to 60 HRC
Cutting & Wear produce a range of nickel based Metal Spray Powders principally for bonding tungsten carbide inserts, used mainly in association with the Cutting & Wear QuickTip process. Other grades are produced which incorporate fused tungsten carbide. Also available in non-magnetic grades for use on critical non-magnetic applications.
- Cleans the surface to improve bond
- Water Soluble options available to make a paste
- Specifically engineered for grinding various types of hardfacing
- Cut efficiently whilst offering good wheel life
- Available in sizes from 1-5/8” to 36” OD
- Deposited to form a tough wear resistance surface
- Good corrosion resistance
- Easy and economical application