Achieving the Cutting and Wear standard
Cutting & Wear have been hardfacing downhole tools using the most up-to-date techniques for more than 30 years. In response to increased demand from our customers to train their operators we have now developed a range of training courses in hardfacing techniques. These can be modified to meet the specific requirements and skill level of your hardfacing operatives. Courses take place over approximately 3 days, depending on individual requirements and can be held at our state-of-the-art Hardfacing Technology Centre in the UK, or on site at your hardfacing workshop. Each successful trainee is presentred with a manual covering the subject studied and a certificate of completion.
Training courses include:
· Composite rod brazing for mills etc
· QuickTip hardfacing for stabilizers
· Insert-gauge protection
· Stabilizer hardfacing with composite rod and trapezoidal inserts (Chunky &Traps)
· Insert brazing
· Achieving the correct temperature control during hardfacing
· Hardfacing non-magnetic stabilizers
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 1709 361041 for further details.